About Me

My photo
Gracie Gray is a single,over 40 woman who is blessed with beauty, brains and a sarcastic sense of humour. Gracie wants her readers to know she does not like cats!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Beverley Hills Housewives and the Bachelor, America is so Lost





Oh God, I am watching Housewives of Beverley Hills and I have to say I was really feeling sorry for these women.  Between Kim's obvious drug and alcohol problem to the women's steadfast vile bickering you just can't help but have pity on these empty bobo's.  But then I think, why should I spend any time feeling sorry for these rich nasty bitches when I Gracie Grace, nice as southern apple pie, if apple pie could qualify for being southern, is living the life of pure poverty and mid life belly crisis. How dare we even shed a tear for these goober boobs.  I am amazed at how much nastiness can thrive inside of one lithe female body. Anyway. Who cares. This is what America thrives on.  On the other hand we have the premiere of the Bachelor staring Mark Twain. I mean what the hell is that? I was such a fan of The Bachelor and for the first time in history since its debut in 2001 I turned the channel.  Either my hormones have left the building or Ben Flajnik is just that, a big ball of flatulence
. He does nothing for me.  The women are no better, and I am guessing the producers couldn't do much for what they were serving up for this season.

TV is so frustrating.  I remember the days of Movies of the Week.  There was Sunday Movie of the Week, Tuesday Movie of the Week, Wednesday Movie of the Week.  Now there is crap show of the night, crap show, repeat, and crap reality.  Oh and don't forget crap reality singing competition. Yawn. How many singing sensations can prime time TV create.  Where do they all go? American goes crazy for these competitors for 10 weeks and then once we crown a winner, it's like we have forgotten about them.  Why does that happen.  How many cooking shows can we have? No wonder America is fat. Holy crap.  Between  housewives  best chef, best cupcake maker, to all those love reality shows I am not surprised we all end up as drug addicted, fat ass, alcoholic diabetics with a severe case of chlamydia. And don't worry there is a show for all this too:  The Doctors featuring Travis Stork from the Bachelor. Oh Lord Pinch me and tell me this is all a dream.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment